Raymond G. Allen Sr., an actor who played roles in classic 70’s television shows like Sanford and Son and Good Times has died.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
According to TMZ, Allen was found unresponsive early Monday morning at a long-term care facility in California. He had been living there since 2016 after bouts with pneumonia.
Allen’s family told TMZ he died as a result of respiratory issues that were not related to COVID-19.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join our club. (Terms and conditions)
Allen played Uncle Woody in Sanford and Son and Ned the Wino on Good Times. He also had roles in Starsky and Hutch, The Jeffersons, What’s Happening and The Love Boat.
Raymond G. Allen Sr. is survived by 2 children. He was 91.
HEAD BACK TO GETUPERICA.COM
Rest In Power Wilona! 12 Times ‘Good Times’ Ja’net Dubois Radiated Beauty And Grace
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Ja'net Dubois in the Broadway stage play 'Golden Boy,' 1964.
1 of 12
2. 2020 Hollywood Live 'Good Times' Taping
2 of 12
3. Janet Jackson's State Of The World Tour After Party in 2017
3 of 12
4. 22nd Annual African American Film Marketplace
4 of 12
5. Cast of Good Times
5 of 12
6. 2006 The TV Land Awards
6 of 12
7. This Christmas Los Angeles Premiere 2007
7 of 12
8. 2012 Premiere Of "Think Like A Man"
8 of 12
9. Ja'Net Dubois Circa 1975
9 of 12
10. Terri J. Vaughn and Ja'Net Dubois at Women in Film LA Present the 2007 Power Breakfast
10 of 12
11. Ebony 2007 Pre-Oscar Celebration
11 of 12
12. Actress Ja'Net Dubois and daughter Rani Dubois, 2019
12 of 12
‘Sanford and Son’ & ‘Good Times’ Actor Dead At 91
was originally published on