Tamela Mann and her husband David Mann have had an eventful award season, with Tamela knocking her Grammy performance out of the park and coming home with an award for She talks about being blindsided by her win, feeling speechless afterwards, and what the honor means to her. She also talks about what she wishes the Grammy’s included more of.
Plus, she talks about joining forces with Chance The Rapper for their amazing performance, which also featured Kirk Franklin. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
RELATED: David & Tamela Mann On Representing God On The Red Carpet [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Tamela & David Mann On When David’s Pranking Goes Too Far [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Kirk Franklin’s Message To Those Who Criticize Him For Working With Chance The Rapper [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Everyone And Their Mama Was Proud Of Chance The Rapper’s Grammy Victories
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Beyonce always shows love to Chance.
1 of 11
2. Jay Z looks like a proud dad.
2 of 11
4. Zac Efron is a huge fan. Who knew?
4 of 11
5. Steph Curry is proud.
5 of 11
6. Kendrick Lamar sent a congratulatory text.
6 of 11
7. Drake also showed love.
7 of 11
8. Common is pleased.
8 of 11
9. Even Larry King had to chime in.
9 of 11
10. Chicago Public Schools congratulated the star on a job well done.
10 of 11
11. Bishop TD Jakes felt the Chance spirit.
11 of 11