It looks like Nick Cannon is making some major changes after his announced leave from America’s Got Talent.
According to Page Six, Cannon has fired members of his long-time team, including his ID-PR publicist Alla Plotkin and his ICM Partners agent Chris Smith. Sources continue that Cannon has recently “got really into religion” and refers to himself as “Reverend Dr. Cannon.” Though Cannon has not outwardly claimed a specific religion, his recent wardrobe of robes and a turban can possibly lead to some insight.
Some insiders are concerned about Nick Cannon’s mental health, citing his recent actions and mentioned struggles with lupus as reason for worry.
Despite this, Cannon seems to be continuing community work, posing with Black Lives Matter New York activists at a South Bronx charter school.
It looks like Cannon will be speaking up even more and will not be hindered by folks trying to silence him. What do you think of Cannon’s new changes? We’ll continue to keep you updated as we see how they impact his career.
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon's Unconventional New Style
1. If you've looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn't?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his 'fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick's turbans and toes and see if you're feeling this unconventional look.Source:Splash News 1 of 17
2. It works for a night on the town, too.Source:Splash News 2 of 17
3. And it seems to go with everything.Source:Splash News 3 of 17
4. But the fun doesn't stop at his forehead. Peep Nick's fancy feet...Source:Getty 4 of 17
5. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.Source:Getty 5 of 17
6. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like...Source:Getty 6 of 17
7. ...Michael Jackson's shoes.Source:Getty 7 of 17
8. Denim and diamonds...Source:Getty 8 of 17
9. ...isn't just for country girls anymore.Source:Getty 9 of 17
10. Sometimes you're feeling kinda low key...Source:Getty 10 of 17
11. ...so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.Source:Getty 11 of 17
12. When your suit looks like this...Source:Getty 12 of 17
13. ...basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.Source:Getty 13 of 17
14. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.Source:Getty 14 of 17
15. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top...Source:Getty 15 of 17
16. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.Source:Getty 16 of 17
17. ...but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you're nasty.Source:Getty 17 of 17
Nick Cannon Wants To Be Known As “Reverend Nick Cannon” was originally published on globalgrind.com