Some might confuse with Jor’Dan Armstrong as just a rapper but his talents stretch much farther. As a product of growing up in church, he not only raps, but sings, writes and produces. Having just put out a new single titled “My God,” the multifaceted artist sat down with Willie Moore Jr. Show’s Shari Nycole to discuss the making of it and what fans can expect next from him musically.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join our club. (Terms and conditions)
Between music talk, Jor’Dan touched on his testimony with celibacy. It wasn’t easy, but he and his wife lived together and abstained from sex before marrying each other and he says it changed the trajectory of their relationship that didn’t quite start out on that same path.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Hear more about his upcoming project, snippets of his newest tracks, how he managed celibacy and more in our sit-down below!
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
7 Gospel Rappers You Should Be Following
1. Wande (@OmgItsWande)1 of 7
2. Jon Keith (@JonKeith)2 of 7
3. Parris Chariz (@ParrisChariz)3 of 7
4. KB (@kb_hga)4 of 7
5. Mission (@MissionIsMusic)5 of 7
6. Hulvey (@HulveyOfficial)6 of 7
7. 1K Phew (@1kphew)7 of 7
HEAD BACK TO GETUPERICA.COM
My God! Jor’Dan Armstrong Dives Into How He Creates Music, How He Managed Celibacy & More was originally published on blackamericaweb.com