Tyrese Gibson has yet to speak directly to his “Fast and Furious” co-star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson since posting several lengthy tirades against the actor, but he has spoken with one of the actor’s “associates” to apparently end the feud.
The beef seemingly started after news of Johnson’s “Fast and Furious” spinoff delaying “Fast and Furious 9” by a year, meaning Tyrese – who says he’s broke from his legal battles with ex-wife Norma Gibson – wouldn’t see his “Fast and Furious 9” coin for another year as well.
But Tyrese appeared to end the spat with one final Instagram message. “I️ had a real Heart to Heart with one of Dewayne’s [sic] associates and this will be my last post about him,” he said on the social media platform, adding, “I️ respect the associate who called.”
The next “Fast and Furious” film – the ninth of a planned 10 film run – was originally set to premiere in April 2019, but Universal has since delayed it until April 2020 to make room for the spinoff featuring Johnson and Jason Statham’s characters, which will be released on July 26, 2019.
- Angela Martin On Why Prayer Time Should Be Connected To Bible Time [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pat Houston On Why It’s Important To Commemorate The 25th Anniversary Of “The Bodyguard” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Cora Jakes-Coleman’s Power Prayer On Gods Purpose For Us [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Cora Jakes-Coleman On What It Means To Pray On The Level Of Her Faith [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Stars Celebrate 'Fast 8' Premiere At NYC Screening
1. Kurt Russell1 of 14
2. Jason Statham and Rosie Hunnington-Whiteley2 of 14
3. Vin Diesel3 of 14
4. Nathalie Emmanuel4 of 14
5. Michelle Rodriguez5 of 14
6. The Rock6 of 14
7. Serayah7 of 14
8. Remy Ma8 of 14
9. Tyrese, Ludacris, Nathalie Emmanuel, Vin Diesel9 of 14
10. Amirah Vann10 of 14
11. F. Gary Gray11 of 14
12. June Ambrose12 of 14
13. Kehlani13 of 14
14.Source:Instagram 14 of 14
(Photo Credit: Andrew Evans / PR Photos)