Tyrese Gibson has yet to speak directly to his “Fast and Furious” co-star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson since posting several lengthy tirades against the actor, but he has spoken with one of the actor’s “associates” to apparently end the feud.
The beef seemingly started after news of Johnson’s “Fast and Furious” spinoff delaying “Fast and Furious 9” by a year, meaning Tyrese – who says he’s broke from his legal battles with ex-wife Norma Gibson – wouldn’t see his “Fast and Furious 9” coin for another year as well.
But Tyrese appeared to end the spat with one final Instagram message. “I️ had a real Heart to Heart with one of Dewayne’s [sic] associates and this will be my last post about him,” he said on the social media platform, adding, “I️ respect the associate who called.”
The next “Fast and Furious” film – the ninth of a planned 10 film run – was originally set to premiere in April 2019, but Universal has since delayed it until April 2020 to make room for the spinoff featuring Johnson and Jason Statham’s characters, which will be released on July 26, 2019.
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone
Stars Celebrate 'Fast 8' Premiere At NYC Screening
1. Kurt Russell1 of 13
2. Jason Statham and Rosie Hunnington-Whiteley2 of 13
3. Vin Diesel3 of 13
4. Nathalie Emmanuel4 of 13
5. Michelle Rodriguez5 of 13
6. The Rock6 of 13
7. Serayah7 of 13
8. Remy Ma8 of 13
9. Tyrese, Ludacris, Nathalie Emmanuel, Vin Diesel9 of 13
10. Amirah Vann10 of 13
11. F. Gary Gray11 of 13
12. June Ambrose12 of 13
13. Kehlani13 of 13
(Photo Credit: Andrew Evans / PR Photos)
Tyrese Ends Feud With Dwayne Johnson After “Heart To Heart” Talk was originally published on blackamericaweb.com