8-year-old, Cameron Scott caught the hearts of so many after being featured on the Today show. Scott was diagnosed with a brain tumor and then went to stage 4 cancer. After that he was sent to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis.
According to Wave 3, Scott had surgery and after six months of chemotherapy as well as radiation was declared cancer free. The Scott family never received a bill for the treatment. We are so happy for this young man and his family and pray more can be cancer free.
RELATED: Meet St. Jude Patient Azalea
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource:Splash news 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource:Getty 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource:Splash News 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource:Getty 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource:Kass For The Brand Group 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource:Getty 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource:Getty 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource:Getty 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource:Splash News 11 of 11