In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell reminds us that literally no one can do it alone. Moses and the children of Israel were crossing the red sea, Moses’ arms got tired. But “his hands remained steady until sunset,” because people helped him hold them up.
You always need a support team- don’t be foolish enough to think you can do it all completely on your own. So look out for people, help each other! Click on the audio player to hear more of this inspiring message from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]