Tasha Cobbs Leonard is an amazing gospel artist and loves to collaborate with other artist. When her album came out and people saw she was working with rapper Nicki Minaj they didn’t know what to think. On “Good Morning America” she spoke about how it happened with Robin Roberts.
Leonard mentioned that the two spoke on social media and Minaj talked about how much her music blessed her life. Minaj told Leonard she wanted to rap on the song and that’s just what she did on “I’m Getting Ready.” After Minaj tweeted out to all of her followers about the opportunity.
Leonard loves how social media lets people get connected. While on the show she also performed her hits and talked about teaming up with Celine Dion. We wish her all the success this year.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays