Lynn Richardson talks about her annual “The Wealth Experience.” The event gathers together a whole bunch of women from all walks of life during the first weekend of the year to connect and plan the year together. They look at money and finances, but also relationships, womanhood, expansion, leadership and more.
Lynn talks about when she was living “check to Monday,” when her paycheck would barely last her through the weekend, let alone to the next paycheck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rain Pryor, Daughter Of Legendary Comedian Richard Pryor, Announces Bid For Baltimore City Council
- Miss Michigan Loses Crown Because of Racist Tweets
- Art Neville Of The Meters & The Neville Brothers Dead At 81
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Tom Joyner Vows To Always Help HBCUs [VIDEO]
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire