Lynn Richardson talks about her annual “The Wealth Experience.” The event gathers together a whole bunch of women from all walks of life during the first weekend of the year to connect and plan the year together. They look at money and finances, but also relationships, womanhood, expansion, leadership and more.
Lynn talks about when she was living “check to Monday,” when her paycheck would barely last her through the weekend, let alone to the next paycheck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Pastor Talks About Serving His Country And God
- Love Talking: Heavy Love [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell Makes A Great Announcement About Mary Mary [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Unique [EXCLUSIVE]
- Travis Greene Shares His Testimony About The Day He Saw Jesus [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Gracious Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Rush The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Artists, Pay Attention! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: It’s Bigger Than You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Shines In His Role In The Film “The Chronicles Of Ernie & Cerbie” [VIDEO]