Earlier this week a lot of people tuned into watch the Alabama Crimson Tide take on the Georgia Bulldogs. The biggest story about that evening was that the coach of Alabama took out his starting quarterback and put in Tua Tagovailoa.
GRIFF talked about how God knows what we can do even we don’t believe in ourselves. If we start believing in ourselves more and go after things we want things will turn around in our favor. Just like this young man thought he wasn’t going to get an opportunity to play, but God saw fit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Pray Like Your Mama & Daddy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: I’ve Fallen And I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Planning With Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]