Earlier this week a lot of people tuned into watch the Alabama Crimson Tide take on the Georgia Bulldogs. The biggest story about that evening was that the coach of Alabama took out his starting quarterback and put in Tua Tagovailoa.
GRIFF talked about how God knows what we can do even we don’t believe in ourselves. If we start believing in ourselves more and go after things we want things will turn around in our favor. Just like this young man thought he wasn’t going to get an opportunity to play, but God saw fit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Condemn Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation As ‘Travesty’
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’
- Lowell Pye Discusses The Importance Of Voting, Shares Inspiration Behind “Patiently Waiting” [EXCLUSIVE]
- New Music Alert! William McDowell Releases New Single, “Finished Work”
- Listen: Jonathan Nelson Debuts New Song, ‘Manifest’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]