Earlier this week a lot of people tuned into watch the Alabama Crimson Tide take on the Georgia Bulldogs. The biggest story about that evening was that the coach of Alabama took out his starting quarterback and put in Tua Tagovailoa.
GRIFF talked about how God knows what we can do even we don’t believe in ourselves. If we start believing in ourselves more and go after things we want things will turn around in our favor. Just like this young man thought he wasn’t going to get an opportunity to play, but God saw fit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”