Gospel singer, Jason Nelson spoke to Erica Campbell about his new song “Forever.” The song was partially written by his wife and she came in singing a melody and it just worked. Nelson talked about having a responsibility to give people not just good music, but make sure people can hear God in it.
The song is not just a love song, but an ode to God. He likes that fans love to hear his voice, but it’s more to the song than just that. Nelson wants them to worship God with the song. His album will drop later on this year and he hopes fans find meaning in it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6pm ET.
RELATED: A Prayer From Jason Nelson [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: It’s Bigger Than You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Shines In His Role In The Film “The Chronicles Of Ernie & Cerbie” [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Teach Your Kids [EXCLUSIVE]
- Flex Alexander Encourages Cancer Fighters To Investigate All Options [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Love Talking: Twerking Ain’t Working [EXCLUSIVE]
- Baby Boy Kicks After Spina Bifida Surgery In The Womb
- Get Ready To “Step In The Name” With Bryan Popin [VIDEO]
- Willie Moore Jr.’s Son Peyton Moore Jr. Is The Cutest “In God We Trust” Video [VIDEO]
- Legendary Apostle Clifford Turner Passes Away At The Age Of 67
- Mr. Griffin: What Kind Of Tree Are You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]