Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- The Guys from Issa Rae’s ‘Sweet Life: Los Angeles’ Use Their Platform to Promote Healing
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID