Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 12-Year-Old Flint Activist Raises Over $130K For Water Filtration Systems
- Entrepreneur Launches Coupon Platform To Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Artists Announced for Pastor Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday All-Star Tribute Concert
- Former NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Funds 500 Mammograms
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy
- Sherri Shepherd Posts Funny Video About Her Frustrations With Her Baby Daddy
- Oprah Winfrey Does Not Regret Her Decision To Not Get Married Or Have Kids
- Will Smith Developing A ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Spinoff Series
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- Colorado Pastor Shot & Killed By His Own Son