Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Listen: Jennifer Hudson Pens “Here I Am” Song For Aretha Franklin ‘Respect’ Biopic
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment
- The Perfect Pair! Tye Tribbett & Jekalyn Carr Tapped To Host 2021 Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- Mary J. Blige ‘My Life’ Doc Shows Why She’ll Forever Be Queen in Black Culture
- Jemele Hill Creates A New Podcast Network For Black Women With Spotify
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job
- Democratic U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Accused Of Belonging To ‘All-White’ Beach Club In Rhode Island
- Usain Bolt & Kasi Bennett Share Photos Of Twin Newborn Sons