Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Lexi Releases New Single ‘Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me)’
- WOW Gospel Releases 2019 Compilation Album
- Reporter For The Chicago Tribune Says He Had A “God Friended Me” Moment
- Maurette Brown Clark Teases New Music
- 3 People Arrested For Human Trafficking In Houston
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Jackie Christie Debuts Bald New Look
- Praise! Former NFL Player Devon Still’s Daughter Is Still Cancer-Free