Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- How Creating A Worship Album And Love Album Can Be Difficult [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Chick-fil-A To Make Fast Food Faster, Oreo Flavored Candy Canes Are In The Making & More
- Dead Sea Scroll Fragments Pulled From Museum Of The Bible
- Faith And Football: Los Angeles Rams Player Brandin Cooks Has Been Sprinkling Jesus All Over Social Media
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]