Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Gift Some Woman Desire In ‘What Men Want’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears