Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone