Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Billboard No.1 Artists Bryan Popin Releases New Single “All Back” On All Digital Outlets [VIDEO]
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball
- LeBron James Aims To Combat Hunger In Underserved Communities
- #BlackGirlMagic: Arkansas Teens Make History By Becoming Valedictorian, Salutatorian
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”