Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox