Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Unexpected Blessings [VIDEO]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- Bronner Brothers Iconic Beauty Show Cancelled, But Plans To Go Virtual
- “The Beat Don’t Stop” TV One’s Original Go-Go Music Documentary Premieres June 21st
- Alicia Keys Shares Some Of Her High School Photos
- Arrest Made In Connection To Murder Investigation Of Two Georgia Sisters Found Under Bridge
- Little Richard Buried at Seventh-Day Adventist HBCU He Attended In The 1950s