God is love, and He should be in your relationships and love life as love itself. The culture’s version of love is all desire and feeling, and is self-centered and self-serving. It does not mirror God’s version of love, which is a perfect design. But the enemy works 24/7 to make sure you get information that is contrary to the word of God.
Still, love doesn’t always feel good- we may be frustrated with those we love, but we don’t stop loving them. That’s because love isn’t just a mere feeling- feelings change. Love goes deeper than that, especially when you put God in the center of it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- Shaun King Calls Out Jay-Z Over NFL Partnership: “He’s A Proud Capitalist”
- CNN’s Don Lemon Sued By Bartender For Alleged Sexual Harassment
- Mary J. Blige Reportedly Owes Over $1 Million In Taxes
- Lawyer Shaka Johnson Details What Led To Suspects Surrender In Philly Standoff
- Baltimore County Church Robbed at Gunpoint During Choir Rehearsal
- Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured
- Say What? Plus-Size Retailer Avenue Is Closing All Their Stores For Good