God is love, and He should be in your relationships and love life as love itself. The culture’s version of love is all desire and feeling, and is self-centered and self-serving. It does not mirror God’s version of love, which is a perfect design. But the enemy works 24/7 to make sure you get information that is contrary to the word of God.
Still, love doesn’t always feel good- we may be frustrated with those we love, but we don’t stop loving them. That’s because love isn’t just a mere feeling- feelings change. Love goes deeper than that, especially when you put God in the center of it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- 7 Perfect Fall Fragrances
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5 Million Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Here’s Why Some Films Are Allowed To Promote During The Writer’s Strike
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party