God is love, and He should be in your relationships and love life as love itself. The culture’s version of love is all desire and feeling, and is self-centered and self-serving. It does not mirror God’s version of love, which is a perfect design. But the enemy works 24/7 to make sure you get information that is contrary to the word of God.
Still, love doesn’t always feel good- we may be frustrated with those we love, but we don’t stop loving them. That’s because love isn’t just a mere feeling- feelings change. Love goes deeper than that, especially when you put God in the center of it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Blow The Whistle! Houston Rockets Confirm Their Twitter Account Was Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Auntie O Claps Back At Person On Social Media After Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019