God is love, and He should be in your relationships and love life as love itself. The culture’s version of love is all desire and feeling, and is self-centered and self-serving. It does not mirror God’s version of love, which is a perfect design. But the enemy works 24/7 to make sure you get information that is contrary to the word of God.
Still, love doesn’t always feel good- we may be frustrated with those we love, but we don’t stop loving them. That’s because love isn’t just a mere feeling- feelings change. Love goes deeper than that, especially when you put God in the center of it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Watch: Will Smith Stars as Williams Sisters’ Father in ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Costa Rican Gymnast Luciana Alvarado Cleverly Included BLM Tribute In Her Olympic Routine
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’