Author and international speaker Pastor Toure Roberts, is the founder of the Potter’s House L.A., which he pastors with his wife Sara Jakes-Roberts. He has a new book, called “Wholeness: Winning In Life From The Inside Out,” which is available today! He talks about a chapter in his book called “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay,” which talks about giving ourselves permission to not be okay so that God can start His work, and we can start he journey to being whole.
Toure explains why his and his wife’s relationship “is a 2-for-1 all the time,” and how they work together to strategize and help each other in ministry, writing books, and more. Toure also breaks down how to identify and deprogram our insecurities. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- For King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At PBS’ 39th Annual ‘A Capitol Fourth’
- Behind The Hymn: His Eye Is On The Sparrow
- Detroit Youth Choir Blows Away ‘America’s Got Talent’ Crew; Receives Golden Buzzer [VIDEO]
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- Father And Chatty Son In Viral Video Land Adorable Denny’s Commercial [VIDEO]
- #EmanuelMovie: Brian Ivie Shares How His Faith Carried Him Through Retelling The Story Of The Charleston Church Mass Shooting
- White Woman Accused Of Pretending To Be A Doctor In Africa Is Sued After ‘100 Babies’ Die