Author and international speaker Pastor Toure Roberts, is the founder of the Potter’s House L.A., which he pastors with his wife Sara Jakes-Roberts. He has a new book, called “Wholeness: Winning In Life From The Inside Out,” which is available today! He talks about a chapter in his book called “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay,” which talks about giving ourselves permission to not be okay so that God can start His work, and we can start he journey to being whole.
Toure explains why his and his wife’s relationship “is a 2-for-1 all the time,” and how they work together to strategize and help each other in ministry, writing books, and more. Toure also breaks down how to identify and deprogram our insecurities. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’