Author and international speaker Pastor Toure Roberts, is the founder of the Potter’s House L.A., which he pastors with his wife Sara Jakes-Roberts. He has a new book, called “Wholeness: Winning In Life From The Inside Out,” which is available today! He talks about a chapter in his book called “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay,” which talks about giving ourselves permission to not be okay so that God can start His work, and we can start he journey to being whole.
Toure explains why his and his wife’s relationship “is a 2-for-1 all the time,” and how they work together to strategize and help each other in ministry, writing books, and more. Toure also breaks down how to identify and deprogram our insecurities. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Woman In Viral Maya Angelou Clip Comes Forward [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Nursing Student Struggling Gifted Car From Stranger: “It’s Been The Biggest Blessing Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson Shares Why We Must Model After Jesus Christ And Combat Hate With Love [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]