Author and international speaker Pastor Toure Roberts, is the founder of the Potter’s House L.A., which he pastors with his wife Sara Jakes-Roberts. He has a new book, called “Wholeness: Winning In Life From The Inside Out,” which is available today! He talks about a chapter in his book called “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay,” which talks about giving ourselves permission to not be okay so that God can start His work, and we can start he journey to being whole.
Toure explains why his and his wife’s relationship “is a 2-for-1 all the time,” and how they work together to strategize and help each other in ministry, writing books, and more. Toure also breaks down how to identify and deprogram our insecurities. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]