Da Truth explains why, when trying to connect with millennials, one of the most important thing we can do is ask questions. When people see your vulnerability, they’re more inclined to talk to you. It’s not just about instructing them, it’s also about getting to know them.
Then, a young lady calls up to talk about all of the great things millennials are doing in the world, and why it’s silly to stereotype them all as of that isn’t true. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test That Led Him To A Relationship With Christ
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage