Da Truth explains why, when trying to connect with millennials, one of the most important thing we can do is ask questions. When people see your vulnerability, they’re more inclined to talk to you. It’s not just about instructing them, it’s also about getting to know them.
Then, a young lady calls up to talk about all of the great things millennials are doing in the world, and why it’s silly to stereotype them all as of that isn’t true. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- We Owe You One: What Black People Built
- Now, That’s Black History! TSU’s Aristocrat of Bands Celebrates Legendary Grammy Wins
- Independent Recording Artist, Marcus Jordan Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of February 11, 2023)
- Quotes You Should Read During Black History Month
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- The Role God Plays In Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal