Da Truth explains why, when trying to connect with millennials, one of the most important thing we can do is ask questions. When people see your vulnerability, they’re more inclined to talk to you. It’s not just about instructing them, it’s also about getting to know them.
Then, a young lady calls up to talk about all of the great things millennials are doing in the world, and why it’s silly to stereotype them all as of that isn’t true. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: All Things Are Possible To Those That Believe [VIDEO]
- John P. Kee’s Creative Idea For Quarantined Easter Day Church Service [VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans and Other Winans Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- Listen: Juan & Lisa Winans Debut “It Belongs To Me” Song Feat. Marvin Winans [EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE]
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Taraji P. Henson Finally Gives Us That Tutorial On Her Poppin’ Roller Set
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]