Tyler Perry had to battle it out with Blue Ivy the other day on a painting. The director recently spoke out about how Blue Ivy and him were in competition at an event. He mentioned that if she went up another $10,000 for the painting he was going to let her have it.
Luenell mentioned that Beyoncè can afford it and so can Perry. She recently spent almost $400 on tickets for her concert because her daughter wanted them so bad. Luenell also said that Perry needs to stop being so cheap. .
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji & Jay Ellis Bring The Style On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly
- TRIED IT: 5 Beauty Products That’ll Enhance Your Shower
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- “Be Alive” Trailer For ‘King Richard’ Starring Will Smith Teases New Powerful Song From Beyoncé
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits
What Tyler Perry Thought About His Bidding Battle With Blue Ivy was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com