The internet has gone crazy with trying to find out who bit Beyoncé at a Hollywood party of A-listers. Tiffany Haddish first spilled the tea of the incident when she shared talking to Beyoncé directly after it happened.
However, Ebony reports that filmmaker Tyler Perry says he knows which actress bit the Drunk In Love Singer. While doing press for his newest movie Acrimony starring Taraji P. Henson, Perry revealed to the press that he knew who did it.
People started shouting out various names of actresses who could have done it like Jennifer Lawrence and Sanaa Lathan who has denied biting the actress after being accused as the main suspect.
In an interview with Us Weekly Perry teased, “Oh I know who did. I’m not going to tell! But I know who did it.”
What is perhaps now one of the most sought out secrets is still being locked away for Hollywood stars to laugh and gossip among themselves. But who knows, if Quincy Jones could spill the tea about what he knew about people back in the day, then maybe we can be patient and hope for another tea party.
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- GRAMMY Award-winning Gospel Artist, Erica Campbell, Celebrates A New Career Milestone As She Preps The Release Of Her Next Album
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Bishop TD Jakes, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Returns “Home” to Atlanta for Grand Finale Sept. 22-24
- Halle Bailey Owns The Cover Of Variety Magazine’s Power Of Young Hollywood Issue
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Accused Of Receiving $1 Million From ‘Segregationists’ Schools In New Political Ad
- Kathy Hilton Mistakes Lizzo For ‘Precious’ Star Gabourey Sidibe On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy In Funeral For Brianna Grier, Ben Crump To Deliver Call To Action
(Source: Ebony )
(Photo by Taylor Hill/Getty Images)