BET reports that in an interview Torrei had with Hip Hop Socialite she revealed that she suffered depression after her divorce with Kevin. She’d have days when she didn’t want to leave bed because she’d think about how she found out about Kevin Hart’s affair with Eniko Hart who is now his wife.
It got so bad that she even had thoughts of suicide. “There were days when I didn’t want to go on and I was like, ‘Well, what do I need to live for,’” expressed Torrei. She continued, “And, of course, in those moments, I would get calls from my mother, I wold get calls from my sister.”
What kept her going were her two kids along with strengthening her relationship with God that helped her getting into a positive mindset.
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- The Role God Plays In Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Philanthropist Robert F. Smith, The Chopra Foundation Launch Mental Wellness Initiative For Black Youth
- Howard University And Georgetown To Launch Medical Humanities Center Aimed At Reducing Health Disparities
- Anthony O’Neal: Utilizing Your Skills To Help You Build Wealth | Money Monday
Torrei Hart Experienced Depression Following Break Up With Kevin Hart was originally published on blackamericaweb.com