BET reports that in an interview Torrei had with Hip Hop Socialite she revealed that she suffered depression after her divorce with Kevin. She’d have days when she didn’t want to leave bed because she’d think about how she found out about Kevin Hart’s affair with Eniko Hart who is now his wife.
It got so bad that she even had thoughts of suicide. “There were days when I didn’t want to go on and I was like, ‘Well, what do I need to live for,’” expressed Torrei. She continued, “And, of course, in those moments, I would get calls from my mother, I wold get calls from my sister.”
What kept her going were her two kids along with strengthening her relationship with God that helped her getting into a positive mindset.
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs
Relax, Relate, Release! 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource: 1 of 8
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource: 2 of 8
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource: 3 of 8
4. Hit The GymSource: 4 of 8
5. Learn To Say “No”Source: 5 of 8
6. Take A Break From Social MediaSource: 6 of 8
7. Give Back To OthersSource: 7 of 8
8. Get Your Om On!Source: 8 of 8
Torrei Hart Experienced Depression Following Break Up With Kevin Hart was originally published on blackamericaweb.com