GRIFF wants to make some changes at church and is asking the men to support some of them. He called a men’s meeting to talk about changing the pool they do baptisms in and to order a Jacuzzi to get warmer temperatures. GRIFF also doesn’t want anymore worship leaders wearing bedazzled suits.
He is requesting that they order Chick-fil-A breakfast bites on first Sundays. GRIFF mentioned that he gets thirsty and would like some refreshments during services. He wants to have a communion piñata as well, but we will have to wait and see what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming” [PHOTOS]
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]