Tina Campbell is giving a word on not being scared to love on your spouse. She spoke about how God made these unions and marriage isn’t supposed to be boring. The relationship can experience a lot of ups and downs, but you can get through it.
Tina wants you to share with your mate, give them love and remember why you said, “I do.” When going through bad times recommit, forgive and remember to ask your mate a very important question that is pretty exciting. Make sure you listen to hear what that question is.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Blow The Whistle! Houston Rockets Confirm Their Twitter Account Was Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Auntie O Claps Back At Person On Social Media After Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years