Erica Campbell and Tina Campbell are very open and honest about their relationships. They try to help others that deal with certain things in marriages, life and so much more. A caller spoke about how she was married for 15 years and how she got a divorce.
Her and her ex-husband had a child together so they would do stuff with him and built a friendship. Hearing about Tina’s situation, Erica’s Black love stories and more were inspiring. They decided to get married again and it has been wonderful since then so she wanted to thank Tina and Erica.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- TV One Launches New Entertainment Network CLEO TV
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Diddy Reportedly Taps TD Jakes To Lead An ‘Extravagant’ Funeral For Kim Porter
- Prayers Up: Gregg Leakes Refuses Chemotherapy Treatments For Colon Cancer
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- “Revival!” Hits Theaters December 7 Starring Mali Music