Are you always trying to please people to make them happy? Erica Campbell spoke about how when she was younger always wanted to please her family. She learned that because of what they said to her she would base decisions on that.
Erica let their voices be more important than what God told her. She began to go to God first and then be more confident in what she was doing. Remember that having a relationship with God and pleasing him is very important.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Blame Omicron: The 2022 Grammy Awards Postponed To April
- Rest Easy, Legend: After André Leon Talley’s Many Contributions To Vogue, This Is How The Publication Honors Him
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Watch: Sha’Carri Richardson Shares Trailer For Documentary Film ‘Sub Eleven Seconds’ Executive Produced By Virgil Abloh