Erica Campbell talked about the recent story of when Wendy Williams had some things to say about the Clark Sisters. She mentioned that many gospel artists and believers responded with negativity. Some attacked Wendy by talking about her marriage as well as her show and that’s not the way it should have been.
Erica believes the Clark Sisters work stands for itself. She doesn’t want people to attack in a negative way to cause more issues. Remember not to lower yourself.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Who’s In Your Corner? [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives Us A Full Body Summer Workout [VIDEO]
- Pastor Held Armed Robber At Gunpoint Inside Church [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Proposes Investing $1B To End Nationwide Rape Kit Backlog
- Mother Of Nipsey’s Daughter Says Family Has Stopped Taking Care Of Her Since His Passing
- Serena Williams Vows To Never Stop Fighting For Equality No Matter What Her Critics Say
- Melyssa Ford Says She Contemplated Suicide After Car Accident
- Founder Of Louisiana African-American Museum Found Dead In Trunk Of Car
- Boxing Legend Pernell “Sweet Pea” Whitaker Killed By Motorist In Virginia Beach
- #BlackExcellence: Black Atlanta Teens Continue Championship Reign At Harvard’s Debate Tournament