It’s the first of the month and time to pay some bills. GRIFF in his prayer talked about how his mortgage is due on the 3rd and at the very last moment will pay it. He’s very happy to have shelter and thanks God for it, but wants to pay the bills every other month.
GRIFF also talked about how he gets sad when he sees the money leave his account. God thank you for letting us pay our bills. What do you think about GRIFF’s idea to pay bills every other month?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- Houston Mayor Calls On Texas To Pay For Skyrocketing Energy Bills Following Winter Storm
- A Brief History of Black Sports Agents In Major Sports