It’s the first of the month and time to pay some bills. GRIFF in his prayer talked about how his mortgage is due on the 3rd and at the very last moment will pay it. He’s very happy to have shelter and thanks God for it, but wants to pay the bills every other month.
GRIFF also talked about how he gets sad when he sees the money leave his account. God thank you for letting us pay our bills. What do you think about GRIFF’s idea to pay bills every other month?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- It’s A Wrap: Tamar Braxton & Vincent Herbert’s Divorce Finalized
- #LHHNY’s Mendeecees To Be Released In 2020
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- Man Asked To Resign After Emailing Tupac Lyrics To His Employees
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Jharrel Jerome Reacts To Getting His First Emmy Nomination For ‘When They See Us’
- Kirk Franklin’s Street Corner Encounter! [VIDEO]