It’s the first of the month and time to pay some bills. GRIFF in his prayer talked about how his mortgage is due on the 3rd and at the very last moment will pay it. He’s very happy to have shelter and thanks God for it, but wants to pay the bills every other month.
GRIFF also talked about how he gets sad when he sees the money leave his account. God thank you for letting us pay our bills. What do you think about GRIFF’s idea to pay bills every other month?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted