It’s the first of the month and time to pay some bills. GRIFF in his prayer talked about how his mortgage is due on the 3rd and at the very last moment will pay it. He’s very happy to have shelter and thanks God for it, but wants to pay the bills every other month.
GRIFF also talked about how he gets sad when he sees the money leave his account. God thank you for letting us pay our bills. What do you think about GRIFF’s idea to pay bills every other month?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Joins Church Choir Following The Death Of Her Niece In California Mass Shooting [VIDEO]