We all have people that helped us through life and consider heroes. Erica Campbell asked listeners to talk about someone who was a hero and their life and it was so special. One woman talked about the reverend at the church that is a surrogate mother and grandmother for everyone.
She gives advice, love and guidance to everyone at the church. Another woman spoke about her husband and how he saved her from an abusive marriage. One caller talked about his youth basketball coach that was there to guide him through life because his family wasn’t there. Tell us about your hero.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- Winston Duke Will Portray Civil Rights Activist Marcus Garvey In Amazon Biopic, ‘Marked Man’
- Gabrielle Union Used To ‘Hate’ Her Natural Hair
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Temple Alum Breaks World Record For Creating The Largest Drawing Made By One Individual
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’