Callers spoke about what their pastors preached on Mother’s Day. One caller talked about courageous women and how we are supposed to carry God everywhere. When people see us they should see God in us and he never gives up on us.
The caller also spoke about how his love should shine and bring people to him. One pastor preached on how a woman’s work is never done. Tell us what you learned from your pastor during Mother’s Day service.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Watch Tyler Perry Give a Private Tour of His New Studios
- Eric B. in Jail Over Warrant From 17 Years Ago
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO]
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Kevin Hart Gives Glory To God At People’s Choice Awards, His First Public Appearance Since Car Crash [VIDEO]