Callers spoke about what their pastors preached on Mother’s Day. One caller talked about courageous women and how we are supposed to carry God everywhere. When people see us they should see God in us and he never gives up on us.
The caller also spoke about how his love should shine and bring people to him. One pastor preached on how a woman’s work is never done. Tell us what you learned from your pastor during Mother’s Day service.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]
- NBA Legend Bill Russell Recovering From Dehydration After Hospital Scare
- “Greenleaf” Actress Arrested At ATL’s Houston’s For Using Restroom For Too Long [VIDEO]
- Fathering While Black? Yes, It’s Now Suspicious
- The Cromarties Talk About Life With Blended Family Of 14 Kids
- These Curly-Haired Sisters Are Changing Lives For The Better
- Black Moms Matter: How Do You Explain Death To Your Child?
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Stacey Abrams Makes History In Georgia