Callers spoke about what their pastors preached on Mother’s Day. One caller talked about courageous women and how we are supposed to carry God everywhere. When people see us they should see God in us and he never gives up on us.
The caller also spoke about how his love should shine and bring people to him. One pastor preached on how a woman’s work is never done. Tell us what you learned from your pastor during Mother’s Day service.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Multiple Fatalities, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Teacher Suspended For Asking Students To “Identify The Primate” In Pics Of Barack Obama & Monkeys
- HGTV Star Breegan Jane Discusses The 3 Things You Need To Make Your Outdoor Space Pop
- Tried It: Luxe Athleisure Brand Stori Has Pieces So Soft It Feels Like A Second Layer Of Skin
- Racist Attacks Pave Way For Georgia Midterm Elections
- The Aboriginal Australians: The First Inhabitants Of Australia Were Black People
- What Is The Rap Music On Trial Bill?
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Houston Based Entrepreneur Gifts $110,000 George Floyd Statue To His Hometown [WATCH]
- Florida Man Arrested After Going On Racist Rant & Attacking A Black Woman