Callers spoke about what their pastors preached on Mother’s Day. One caller talked about courageous women and how we are supposed to carry God everywhere. When people see us they should see God in us and he never gives up on us.
The caller also spoke about how his love should shine and bring people to him. One pastor preached on how a woman’s work is never done. Tell us what you learned from your pastor during Mother’s Day service.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- You Go Girl: This Popular Actress Is Now The Richest In Hollywood
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- U.S. Senate Designates November As Hip-Hop History Month & More