Erica Campbell spoke about forgiveness as well as renewing your mind. When we take out bitter thoughts, anger and jealousy it will help us in life. She also spoke about taking the no’s out of our spirit and having more positive thoughts.
Erica explained that God forgives us then saves us and we must do the same. Stop holding on to negative things in your life and move forward. Declare it, be free and things will get better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
- Missouri Man Exonerated After Serving 42 Years For A Crime He Didn’t Commit
- Triller Pledges $4K A Month In Cash & Equity With New Program For Black Creators
- Loni Love Breaks Down In Tears While Discussing Tami Roman’s Body Dysmorphic Disorder: ‘When I Saw You, I Was Worried’
- Will Smith Puts A Serious Spin On ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Theme Song In First Teaser For Peacock Dramatic Reboot
- CeCe Winans, Maverick City Music Among 2022 Gospel Grammy Nominees