Over the next few days, former First Lady Michelle Obama will be sharing some photos and memories from her book, BECOMING. Sharing personal experiences, the book will talk about her roots and how she found her voice, as well as her time in the White House, her public health campaign, and her role as a mother.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
BECOMING is due out November 13, 2018 and will available everywhere books are sold.
As a little girl:
Student at Princeton:
The Wedding day!
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming” [PHOTOS] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com