When Whitney Houston moved out of Newport Beach rental she left behind a Bible her landlord held on to that’s now worth $95,000.
TMZ reports: Whitney rented the home from 2009-2011. The owner says he found the bible in a box along with some clothes and CDs by the trash after she’d moved out. He says he had signed an NDA and contacted Houston’s agent about the left-behind items, but was told he could keep them.
The Bible has Houston’s handwriting all over it (see photos here) plus notes that include her and Bobby Brown’s names and wedding date and their daughter Bobbi Kristina’s birthday.
Houston rented the home from 2009-2011. When cleaning out the space, the owner found a box with a few of her items in it by the trash and even though he’d signed a nondisclosure agreement, he was told he could keep the items. He trashed all but the Bible when he sold the property in 2012 because he thought it was “interesting” and would be a good investment.
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- Shaun King Calls Out Jay-Z Over NFL Partnership: “He’s A Proud Capitalist”
- CNN’s Don Lemon Sued By Bartender For Alleged Sexual Harassment
- Mary J. Blige Reportedly Owes Over $1 Million In Taxes
- Lawyer Shaka Johnson Details What Led To Suspects Surrender In Philly Standoff
- Baltimore County Church Robbed at Gunpoint During Choir Rehearsal
- Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured
- Say What? Plus-Size Retailer Avenue Is Closing All Their Stores For Good