For weeks now people have been hearing about IHOP changing its name. We all were in shock when they said the “B” stands for burgers and not breakfast,. IHOP wants to make customers know all about the ultimate steak burger and will us the name IHOB.
After announcing the new name Burger King, Wendy’s and several other fast food chains went on social media to come after the new competition. GRIFF doesn’t think it was the best marketing idea, but whatever works for them. Only the flagship restaurant will change the name all the rest of the stores will stay the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- William McDowell On Training Up Our Children To Know God
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. Charged In Groping Incident
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Mom Seeking Answers After Cops Called On 10-Year-Old Son Over Play Money [Video]