For weeks now people have been hearing about IHOP changing its name. We all were in shock when they said the “B” stands for burgers and not breakfast,. IHOP wants to make customers know all about the ultimate steak burger and will us the name IHOB.
After announcing the new name Burger King, Wendy’s and several other fast food chains went on social media to come after the new competition. GRIFF doesn’t think it was the best marketing idea, but whatever works for them. Only the flagship restaurant will change the name all the rest of the stores will stay the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Listen: Jennifer Hudson Pens “Here I Am” Song For Aretha Franklin ‘Respect’ Biopic
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment
- The Perfect Pair! Tye Tribbett & Jekalyn Carr Tapped To Host 2021 Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- Mary J. Blige ‘My Life’ Doc Shows Why She’ll Forever Be Queen in Black Culture
- Jemele Hill Creates A New Podcast Network For Black Women With Spotify
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job
- Democratic U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Accused Of Belonging To ‘All-White’ Beach Club In Rhode Island
- Usain Bolt & Kasi Bennett Share Photos Of Twin Newborn Sons