For weeks now people have been hearing about IHOP changing its name. We all were in shock when they said the “B” stands for burgers and not breakfast,. IHOP wants to make customers know all about the ultimate steak burger and will us the name IHOB.
After announcing the new name Burger King, Wendy’s and several other fast food chains went on social media to come after the new competition. GRIFF doesn’t think it was the best marketing idea, but whatever works for them. Only the flagship restaurant will change the name all the rest of the stores will stay the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For April Fool’s Day [VIDEO]
- Healthy Ever After: 6 Tips On How To Boost Your Immune System [EXCLUSIVE]
- T.C. Carson Says Calling Out Warner Bros.’ Unfair Treatment Of Living Single Cast Got Him Fired
- Rihanna and Jay-Z Donate $2 Million For Coronavirus Relief
- Mr. Griffin: Being Afraid Is Ok, Just Don’t Be Scary [VIDEO]
- 9 Ways To Relieve Stress & Anxiety In A COVID-19 World
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Male Nurses [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Mornings Check-In
- Jason Nelson Pre-Records Sunday Services For His Church During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tips, Tricks & Free Online Tools For Parents Becoming Teachers During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]