For weeks now people have been hearing about IHOP changing its name. We all were in shock when they said the “B” stands for burgers and not breakfast,. IHOP wants to make customers know all about the ultimate steak burger and will us the name IHOB.
After announcing the new name Burger King, Wendy’s and several other fast food chains went on social media to come after the new competition. GRIFF doesn’t think it was the best marketing idea, but whatever works for them. Only the flagship restaurant will change the name all the rest of the stores will stay the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]