We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing