We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Brett Favre Loses Radio Shows Amid Widening Mississippi Welfare Fraud Scandal
- EPA’s New Environmental Justice Office Pledges ‘Billions’ For ‘Those Who Need It The Most
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Netflix’s Disturbing New Series ‘Monster’ Called Out For Exploiting Black Women’s Trauma?
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Legislation To Rename Atlanta Post Office After Civil Rights Pioneer John Lewis Moves Forward
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball