We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game