We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Don’t Let Your Ego Block Your Blessings [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: Don’t Forget God’s Promises [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Being Busy Is Not A Good Reason To Not Help [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Thieves Steal $1 Million In Jewels & Handbags From Shannon Sharpe’s L.A. Home
- Inspirational Lifestyles: One Minute Inspirations – Redeeming The Time
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of May 27, 2023)
- Serena Williams Tells Olympia She’s Going To Be A Big Sis, And Her Reaction Is Heart-Warming
- Issa Rae Talks The Importance Of Authenticity As A CEO In The May Issue Of ‘Black Enterprise’
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Happy World Africa Day! Learn About The 54 Countries of Africa
- GoFundMe Started To Help Family Of Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Viral Incident
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Talks Pregnancy 'I Felt The Presence Of God This Time Around'
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
He’s Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Halle Bailey Reveals Sister Chloe Bailey’s Sweet Reaction To Seeing ‘The Little Mermaid’ For The First Time
GoFundMe For Sarah Jane Comrie Surges To Help ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Pay ‘Mounting’ Legal Bills
Viola Davis Stuns In Valentino At The Cannes Film Festival