People are gathering everywhere to celebrate the life and legacy of Nelson Mandela. He was the first Black president of South Africa, Nobel Peace Prize winner, activist and so much more. Mandela would’ve celebrated his 100th birthday today and we will never forget the contributions he made to this world.
We are also keeping prayers up for Michelle Williams. The singer recently checked herself into a mental health facility and wants people to understand more about the illness. Lupita Nyong’o is also making headlines after becoming the new face of Calvin Klein.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- Diddy Reportedly Working On An R&B Album That Features A Tribute To Kim Porter
- Houston Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop
- Whoopi Goldberg Added To The Cast Of Apple Original and Skydance Animation’s Film ‘Luck’
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Change [Video]
- Biden Reveals Global Plan To Donate Pfizer Vaccine Doses, But It Won’t Solve Africa’s Extreme Shortage
- Derek Chauvin Trial: Journee Howard Shares Her Experience Being A Juror In The Case
- America Has Spoken: Map Reveals Most Hated NBA Player In Every State