People are gathering everywhere to celebrate the life and legacy of Nelson Mandela. He was the first Black president of South Africa, Nobel Peace Prize winner, activist and so much more. Mandela would’ve celebrated his 100th birthday today and we will never forget the contributions he made to this world.
We are also keeping prayers up for Michelle Williams. The singer recently checked herself into a mental health facility and wants people to understand more about the illness. Lupita Nyong’o is also making headlines after becoming the new face of Calvin Klein.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: God Always Kept His Promises [VIDEO]
- Doctor In Danger Of Losing Medical License For Praying With Patients
- “I Lost Everything Twice”: Fantasia Explains Why She Cooks Her Own Food, Drives Her Own Car And Does Everything For Herself
- Wendy Williams’ Son Kevin Hunter Jr. Pleads Not Guilty To Punching Father In Assault Case [VIDEO]
- When I Was Younger: Keyondra Lockett Reveals Her Childhood Favorites [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Stuck On The Elevator [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Turn The Light On [VIDEO]
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard NPR Tiny Desk Concert [VIDEO]
- Houston Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson Baptized In Israel’s Jordan River
- James Fortune Releases New Single & Preps Lyric Video For “I Am”