People are gathering everywhere to celebrate the life and legacy of Nelson Mandela. He was the first Black president of South Africa, Nobel Peace Prize winner, activist and so much more. Mandela would’ve celebrated his 100th birthday today and we will never forget the contributions he made to this world.
We are also keeping prayers up for Michelle Williams. The singer recently checked herself into a mental health facility and wants people to understand more about the illness. Lupita Nyong’o is also making headlines after becoming the new face of Calvin Klein.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]
- Watch Tobe Nwigwe’s Inauguration Performance of “Wake Up Everybody” [VIDEO]
- The Dollys, Coming Soon: Jermaine Dolly Shares Engagement Photos
- WATCH LIVE: The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Long-Awaited ‘Willy Wonka’ Prequel Sets March 2023 Release Date
- Howard University’s Drumline To Escort Joe Biden, Kamala Harris After Historic Inauguration
- Mary J. Blige And Simone I. Smith Launch Their Latest Jewelry Collection, Fly Girls
- Stephen Jackson Says Kyrie Irving Bought Home For George Floyd’s Family