Do you hold your loved ones accountable for their actions? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we have to be honest with people we love. We overlook their actions and what they do, but it doesn’t help them.
If you love them you will help them change. Erica wants you to call them and pray for them. Take a gentle approach and the change will start. Call them out on what they’ve done and make sure we keep helping each other.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Cops Are ‘Shaking Their Heads’ At Biden As Military Leaders Distance Themselves From Trump
- Black Music Month: John P Kee Top 10 Fan Favorites and Choir Hits
- Minneapolis Holds Memorial For George Floyd As Family, Friends Mourn A Life Cut Short
- #PullUpOrShutUp Challenge Asks Brands How Many Black Folks They Have In Leadership Positions
- Watch President Obama’s Town Hall On Police Violence Here
- Texas Mother Says High School Won’t Let Her Daughter Graduate Because Of Her Red Braids
- Love Talking: Extend The Grace And Mercy To Your Children [VIDEO]
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Mr. Griffin: God Is In Control [VIDEO]