Singer Michelle Williams revealed just a week ago that she made the tough decision to undergo mental health treatment for her depression.
Overwhelming love and support poured in for the star, who revealed she had been struggling with mental issues since the height of her Destiny’s Child fame.
Now Williams is extending gratitude for the love, telling her Instagram followers that her “family, friends and fiance have been awesome!”
Williams also proclaimed that her faith was greater than the depression she was facing.
“So many people are suffering, hurting, hopeless, lost and don’t see a way out but there is. Depression sucks, but my faith in God and my commitment to doing the work to stay well is my way out!”
Check out the post below:
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- Remember When Van Lathan Gave Kanye A Piece Of His Mind?
- Nostalgic Kiddie Perm Boxes Are Sending Black Twitter Users Down Memory Lane
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Check Out The Cities Rated The Best Places To Live
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies