As a wife, mom, gospel singer, radio host, writer and entrepreneur … Erica is has had her hands full for the past several years! Every business venture she has undertaken she has asked her self several questions … is this a “God Idea” ? What research do I need to do? Who are the people I can learn from? Have I thought through the financing?
Those were just a few of the questions that Erica had to work through before taking on any endeavor. She also decided not to do business in a bubble and surrounded herself with a great team. Always cognizant that her idea and steps were God inspired!
As you seek to find your business purpose … get to know your business … inside and out to build on the success that God has planned for you!
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- Remember When Van Lathan Gave Kanye A Piece Of His Mind?
- Nostalgic Kiddie Perm Boxes Are Sending Black Twitter Users Down Memory Lane
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Check Out The Cities Rated The Best Places To Live
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies