As a wife, mom, gospel singer, radio host, writer and entrepreneur … Erica is has had her hands full for the past several years! Every business venture she has undertaken she has asked her self several questions … is this a “God Idea” ? What research do I need to do? Who are the people I can learn from? Have I thought through the financing?
Those were just a few of the questions that Erica had to work through before taking on any endeavor. She also decided not to do business in a bubble and surrounded herself with a great team. Always cognizant that her idea and steps were God inspired!
As you seek to find your business purpose … get to know your business … inside and out to build on the success that God has planned for you!
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’