Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- U.S. House Approves $15 Minimum Wage, Bill in Danger of Dying in the Senate
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- A Kirk Franklin Biopic Produced By DeVon Franklin Is Coming Your Way
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]