Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- Civil Rights Groups Slam Democrats’ Policing Bills That Make ‘Multi-Million Dollar Investments’ In Cops
- Therapist Fired For TikTok Video Defends Her Comments On Black Men Needing Therapy
- Amy ‘Central Park Karen’ Cooper Loses Lawsuit Against Ex-Employer Who Fired Her Over Viral Video
- These Big Box Retailers Are Starting Holiday Deals Early
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Kyle Rittenhouse’s Online Fundraiser Is Floundering With Few Donations
- Honoring the Victims: “Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story” Trends After Its Release