Do you have something you’ve always wanted to do, but it’s being pushed to the side? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we walk away from things we should be doing and how we need to go back to it. You could be trying to finish your book, writing a script or want to work out more, but you don’t make it a priority.
Just like seasons change and come back around so will that idea you have and that passion you have. She wants us to pay attention to the things that keeps coming back up. Work on your purpose and stay focused.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Artist & Comedian Jermaine Dolly Joins Praise Indy Team!
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter