Do you have something you’ve always wanted to do, but it’s being pushed to the side? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we walk away from things we should be doing and how we need to go back to it. You could be trying to finish your book, writing a script or want to work out more, but you don’t make it a priority.
Just like seasons change and come back around so will that idea you have and that passion you have. She wants us to pay attention to the things that keeps coming back up. Work on your purpose and stay focused.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Savannah And Zhuri James Are Melanin Queens In Gorgeous Mommy And Me Photo!