Do you have something you’ve always wanted to do, but it’s being pushed to the side? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we walk away from things we should be doing and how we need to go back to it. You could be trying to finish your book, writing a script or want to work out more, but you don’t make it a priority.
Just like seasons change and come back around so will that idea you have and that passion you have. She wants us to pay attention to the things that keeps coming back up. Work on your purpose and stay focused.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- God Can and Will | Faith Walking
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) – The Gift of Love | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Fantasia Serves In An Annakiki Blazer While Promoting ‘The Color Purple’
- Sheila Jackson Lee Retains Congress Seat After Losing Houston Mayor Runoff
- Smokie Norful Confirms New Music For March, Reconfirms His Ministry To God
- GRWM: ‘The Color Purple’ Star Phylicia Pearl Mpasi Is A Floral Princess At The World Premiere
- Pastor Marvin Winans’ Long-Stalled Megachurch Construction Could Be Mostly Finished in 2025
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Black Hollywood Showed Up for The Color Purple World Premiere
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!