Jekalyn Carr is a busy young woman. At only 21-years-old she is singer, songwriter, author, and motivational speaker. Recently she published a book called You Will Win and released a single at the same time.
Carr talks to Willie Moore about her journey and what inspired her to write the book and song. She says her book is doing “amazing,” adding that people have been reaching out to her on social media to let her know, “how much it has really changed their lives for the better.”
Carr is obviously pretty busy and so are most of us, but she says make sure that you remember to make time for God. “Whenever you make way for God, he will make a way for you.”
You can hear her new song below:
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A Name Change
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77