Saturday, Black Hollywood came out in full force for the 2019 NAACP Image Awards.
Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
The night was mere #BlackExcellence, celebrating our talent, tenacity and impact in the industry and beyond. And man…was it amazing. From “Black Panther“ winning big to Jay Z and Beyonce accepting the night’s most prestigious awards to Chris Rock making light skin jokes, it doesn’t get much better
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Most importantly, OUR biggest stars SLAYED the red carpet. Take a look at some of the best lewks of the night:
Black Hollywood Slayed At The 2019 NAACP Image Awards was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. Beyonce and Jay-Z
2. Congresswoman Maxine WatersSource:Getty
4. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty
5. Marsai MartinSource:Getty
6. Letitia WrightSource:Getty
7. Michael B. JordanSource:Getty
9. Sanaa LathanSource:Getty
10. Loretta DevineSource:Getty
11. Lupita Nyong’oSource:Getty
12. Thandie NewtonSource:Getty
13. Kiki LayneSource:Getty
14. Chadwick BosemanSource:Getty
15. Yara ShahidSource:Getty
16. Cynthia ErivoSource:Getty
vertical,photography,celebrities,full length,arts culture and entertainment,musician,usa,arrival,california,city of los angeles,award,naacp image awards