Erica Campbell talked about cleaning and how sometimes Krista Campbell will clean one part of things and not the other. She then spoke about how people in life have lumps underneath the rug. they continue to sweep problems under there and not address things.
Family and friends all have problems at times and when you don’t address the situation you can’t move forward. Talk out in the open about it learn forgiveness and understand you can’t keep it all in. Remember that the relationship can get fixed.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: What The National Institute Of Health Is Doing To Combat Health Care Disparities In African American Communities
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor
- Meet Kamala Harris’ Unapologetically Black Senior Staff
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Seems Open To Bill Cosby’s Appeal At ‘Prior Bad Acts’ Hearing
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Listen: Michele Sweeting Releases Bilingual Rendition of “Oh Holy Night”
- Rosa Parks: Remembering Her Resilience, Resistance In The Face Of Racism
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!