GRIFF has a little brother named Desmond and he was on his heart this morning. When they grew up there were a couple times Desmond got a beating and it was because of things GRIFF did. GRIFF ate 20 pieces of candy and left the wrappers in GRIFF’s dresser.
He also put a fork on the stove then put it in macaroni and cheese. Then he gave it to Desmond to eat off of it and he burned his entire mouth. GRIFF wants you to know that he’s sorry Desmond.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- William McDowell On Training Up Our Children To Know God
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. Charged In Groping Incident
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Mom Seeking Answers After Cops Called On 10-Year-Old Son Over Play Money [Video]