GRIFF has a little brother named Desmond and he was on his heart this morning. When they grew up there were a couple times Desmond got a beating and it was because of things GRIFF did. GRIFF ate 20 pieces of candy and left the wrappers in GRIFF’s dresser.
He also put a fork on the stove then put it in macaroni and cheese. Then he gave it to Desmond to eat off of it and he burned his entire mouth. GRIFF wants you to know that he’s sorry Desmond.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kierra Sheard, Chance The Rapper Perform ‘I Got You’ On Jimmy Kimmel Live! [WATCH]
- Patti Labelle Hasn’t Given Up On Finding Mr. Right At 75: “I Still Have Time To Find A Husband”
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!
- Racist Attacks Embattled Candidate Running To Be First Black Woman Mayor Of Memphis
- Ex-NFL Player Arrested For Faking Hate Crime And Burglary
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Deitrick Haddon Recruits His Family To Star In Music Video For “Open Door Season”
- ‘Set it Off’ Remake On the Way with Issa Rae
- Legendary ABC News Journalist Cokie Roberts Dead At 75
- Cop Will Receive No Punishment For Killing An 11-Year-Old Riding A Bike
- Kanye West Shares His Faith Journey At Sunday Service In Atlanta: “Jesus Christ Brought Me Closer To My Family”