While growing up … Griff has had a lot of experience with “The Stare” … we all know that look … it’s the look that your mom gives you as last warning before her hand meets your behind! It’s the look that says “child … I’ aint playing with you” … it’s the look that you get when you have one more chance to “act right” before you loose your life. The Momma Stare we all know it … and as parents have used it several times.
Griff prays that the kids coming up today learn to put down their electronics so they can see the “Mom Stare” before … we’ll we all got the momma stare … we know what’s coming after that … LOL. Let’s hope for our kids sake the Lord hears this prayer.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Billboard No.1 Artists Bryan Popin Releases New Single “All Back” On All Digital Outlets [VIDEO]
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball