While growing up … Griff has had a lot of experience with “The Stare” … we all know that look … it’s the look that your mom gives you as last warning before her hand meets your behind! It’s the look that says “child … I’ aint playing with you” … it’s the look that you get when you have one more chance to “act right” before you loose your life. The Momma Stare we all know it … and as parents have used it several times.
Griff prays that the kids coming up today learn to put down their electronics so they can see the “Mom Stare” before … we’ll we all got the momma stare … we know what’s coming after that … LOL. Let’s hope for our kids sake the Lord hears this prayer.
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- Winston Duke Will Portray Civil Rights Activist Marcus Garvey In Amazon Biopic, ‘Marked Man’
- Gabrielle Union Used To ‘Hate’ Her Natural Hair
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Temple Alum Breaks World Record For Creating The Largest Drawing Made By One Individual
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’