Bishop Bryan J. Pierce joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to speak about his album ‘Glory’ live and so much more. People always wanted him to record and album, but Pierce mentioned that he didn’t know if that was ideal. He would sing from the pulpit and talked about the day Tasha Cobbs-Leonard approached him about an album.
He was hesitant, but as the process began he loved every minute of it. Every time he sings the song ‘Glory’ it creates a different atmosphere in his church. Pierce also loved the fact that the album is live and it’s creating an opening for God to speak to people.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Simone Biles Prioritizes Her Mental Health By Withdrawing From Team USA’s Final Competition In The Tokyo Olympics
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’