Bishop Bryan J. Pierce joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to speak about his album ‘Glory’ live and so much more. People always wanted him to record and album, but Pierce mentioned that he didn’t know if that was ideal. He would sing from the pulpit and talked about the day Tasha Cobbs-Leonard approached him about an album.
He was hesitant, but as the process began he loved every minute of it. Every time he sings the song ‘Glory’ it creates a different atmosphere in his church. Pierce also loved the fact that the album is live and it’s creating an opening for God to speak to people.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cece Winas Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
- Urban One Honors Backstage Pass Sponsored by Intuit TurboTax
- Here’s Your Monday Reminder To ‘Embrace Every Stage Of Life’ From Ciara
- The Jesse Owens Story: Outjump the Competition | Dr. Willie Jolley
- A Motivational Moment in Black History
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners
The Clark Sisters Receive Lifetime Achievement Award from the Recording Academy
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas