Erica Campbell might not watch a lot of sports, but her message spoke about different positions people play in the game of baseball. She spoke about baseball and how in the game there is a pitcher, hitter and catcher. In order for the catcher to get the ball they must get in position.
Erica spoke about how God is throwing the ball to us, but we aren’t in position to catch it sometimes. He sets us up and then sometimes we aren’t prepared to receive what he has for us. Stop blaming other people and things on why you aren’t receiving these blessings God wants to give you, get prepared!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gabrielle Union Paid Homage To Kim Fields’ Iconic Character, Tootie From ‘Facts of Life’ [Video]
- Mariah Carey Shares New Music With Kirk Franklin
- The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffett In The World Is Closed Forever
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- NYC Announces New Vaccination Mandate For Private Employees
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- ‘Aunt Viv’ Hospitalized: Pens Note To Will Smith
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History