Erica Campbell might not watch a lot of sports, but her message spoke about different positions people play in the game of baseball. She spoke about baseball and how in the game there is a pitcher, hitter and catcher. In order for the catcher to get the ball they must get in position.
Erica spoke about how God is throwing the ball to us, but we aren’t in position to catch it sometimes. He sets us up and then sometimes we aren’t prepared to receive what he has for us. Stop blaming other people and things on why you aren’t receiving these blessings God wants to give you, get prepared!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Disney+ Viewers Call Out Controversial Scenes They Never Noticed As Kids
- Pastor Who Prayed For Obama In 2008 Election Lays Hands On Kamala Harris
- Vashawn Mitchell Readies To Tour
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Expecting Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- MUST-SEE: Tremaine Hawkins Blesses Mic With Unfair High Notes At Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday Celebration [VIDEO]
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]