The Oakland Raiders played and GRIFF didn’t get enough sleep because the game came on late. In this prayer GRIFF is asking God to send him a signal to tell him that his team is going to lose. If GRIFF knew his team wasn’t going to win he would’ve went to bed earlier.
GRIFF mentioned the game didn’t end close to 1am. In his prayer he also told God that he wouldn’t use the information to bet on games. It’s only the first game so GRIFF is okay for now.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Nurse Fired After Calling Black Lives Matter A ‘Political Trick’ Meant To ‘Terrorize’