Do you ever feel that you aren’t good enough? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you remember your failures, compare yourself to other people and look down upon yourself. You’re successful and know that you’re good enough.
The enemy puts negative thoughts into our head and we must not let it get to us. Accept and receive all of God’s blessings. Do the work to accept the love and grace, never forget that you are worthy.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Storm Reid Explains How Having Stylists On-Set Who Don’t Understand Black Hair ‘Feels Dehumanizing’
- Black Superhero Eugene Goodman Speaks Out For The First Time
- Watch Trailer: Tyler Perry Returns With Famed Character Madea In ‘A Madea Homecoming’
- Black Radio Pioneer Sidney Miller Jr., Has Passed Away
- Multi Grammy Nominee, Dante Bowe Performs “Joyful” on The Tamron Hall Show
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Celebrity Fans Congratulate ABC’s ‘Abbott Elementary’ On Chart-Topping Ratings [Details]
- Introducing: Randy Weston Of Judah Band Breaks Down Their Heavenly New Single “Making A Way”
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?