Do you ever feel that you aren’t good enough? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you remember your failures, compare yourself to other people and look down upon yourself. You’re successful and know that you’re good enough.
The enemy puts negative thoughts into our head and we must not let it get to us. Accept and receive all of God’s blessings. Do the work to accept the love and grace, never forget that you are worthy.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LeBron James Is Writing A Children’s Book
- Watch “A Celebration of Life – Kobe and Gianna Bryant” Memorial Service [Live]
- Hidden Figure Katherine Johnson Passes Away At 101
- Model Turned Iconic Restaurateur B. Smith Dead At 70
- 5 Voter Suppression Tactics To Watch For In 2020
- Bri Babineaux Releases New Single “Build My Life”
- Man Kidnaps Woman, Forces Her To Watch ‘Roots’ To Better Understand Racism
- Griff’s Prayer For Rest [VIDEO]
- Jonathan McReynolds Delivers Powerful New Single “People” [Listen]
- Michelle Williams Says To Release People Who Walked Away: ‘Make Room Lord!’