RCA Inspiration artist Koryn Hawthorne is sure that God will definitely do it!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She continues to shatter records as a new artist, making history as the first female artist to hold the #1 position on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart for 26 weeks with her first single “Won’t He Do It”. This record surpasses that set previously by Tamela Mann with “Take Me to the King.” Additionally, the music video for “Won’t He Do It” has garnered over 1.4 million views and counting since it debuted only one month ago.
Hawthorne’s debut project entitled Unstoppable is available in stores and digitally wherever music is sold.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Yasiin Bey Will Not Portray Jazz Great Thelonious Monk In Biopic Despite Reports
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Sha’Carri Richardson Stars In Beats Studio Buds Spot, Kanye West’s New Track “No Child Left Behind” Featured
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?
Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart was originally published on praisebaltimore.com