RCA Inspiration artist Koryn Hawthorne is sure that God will definitely do it!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She continues to shatter records as a new artist, making history as the first female artist to hold the #1 position on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart for 26 weeks with her first single “Won’t He Do It”. This record surpasses that set previously by Tamela Mann with “Take Me to the King.” Additionally, the music video for “Won’t He Do It” has garnered over 1.4 million views and counting since it debuted only one month ago.
Hawthorne’s debut project entitled Unstoppable is available in stores and digitally wherever music is sold.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Shows Us Four Lower Body Moves To Tone Up Your Body [VIDEO]
- What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos?
- Dyanna Williams Describes The Joyous Occassion Of When #BlackMusicMonth Was Declared
- Ciara Reveals How Her Parents’ Divorce After 33 Years Of Marriage Affected Her [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Gives Soulful Rendition Of ‘Lord Is Coming’ With YBN Cordae At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show
- Tyler Perry Is Bringing A White House Drama To BET
Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart was originally published on praisebaltimore.com