RCA Inspiration artist Koryn Hawthorne is sure that God will definitely do it!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She continues to shatter records as a new artist, making history as the first female artist to hold the #1 position on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart for 26 weeks with her first single “Won’t He Do It”. This record surpasses that set previously by Tamela Mann with “Take Me to the King.” Additionally, the music video for “Won’t He Do It” has garnered over 1.4 million views and counting since it debuted only one month ago.
Hawthorne’s debut project entitled Unstoppable is available in stores and digitally wherever music is sold.
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Watch Trailer: Michael B. Jordan Starring In Tom Clancy Film ‘Without Remorse’
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart was originally published on praisebaltimore.com