RCA Inspiration artist Koryn Hawthorne is sure that God will definitely do it!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She continues to shatter records as a new artist, making history as the first female artist to hold the #1 position on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart for 26 weeks with her first single “Won’t He Do It”. This record surpasses that set previously by Tamela Mann with “Take Me to the King.” Additionally, the music video for “Won’t He Do It” has garnered over 1.4 million views and counting since it debuted only one month ago.
Hawthorne’s debut project entitled Unstoppable is available in stores and digitally wherever music is sold.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Cops Are ‘Shaking Their Heads’ At Biden As Military Leaders Distance Themselves From Trump
- Black Music Month: John P Kee Top 10 Fan Favorites and Choir Hits
- Minneapolis Holds Memorial For George Floyd As Family, Friends Mourn A Life Cut Short
- #PullUpOrShutUp Challenge Asks Brands How Many Black Folks They Have In Leadership Positions
- Watch President Obama’s Town Hall On Police Violence Here
- Texas Mother Says High School Won’t Let Her Daughter Graduate Because Of Her Red Braids
- Love Talking: Extend The Grace And Mercy To Your Children [VIDEO]
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Mr. Griffin: God Is In Control [VIDEO]
Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart was originally published on praisebaltimore.com