RCA Inspiration artist Koryn Hawthorne is sure that God will definitely do it!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She continues to shatter records as a new artist, making history as the first female artist to hold the #1 position on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs chart for 26 weeks with her first single “Won’t He Do It”. This record surpasses that set previously by Tamela Mann with “Take Me to the King.” Additionally, the music video for “Won’t He Do It” has garnered over 1.4 million views and counting since it debuted only one month ago.
Hawthorne’s debut project entitled Unstoppable is available in stores and digitally wherever music is sold.
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- “She Kept Her Word” Tevin Campbell To Appear On “Queen Sugar” After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart was originally published on praisebaltimore.com