Koryn Hawthorne talked with Erica Campbell about her single and album “Unstoppable.” She’s been working very hard and is just feeling very blessed to be in this position. Koryn was on both “American Idol” and “The Voice,” where fans first got to see her.
She told Erica that while on “American Idol” the producers told her not to sing gospel on the next round. Koryn mentioned that she couldn’t find another song and sang the same one. Producers didn’t like it and she was cut from the show.
Months later she auditions for “The Voice” even though she didn’t want to. After her appearance she began working on gospel music and it has led her to this awesome journey. On her new album she worked with Natalie Grant, Warryn Campbell and several others. She’s excited about all the opportunities and can’t wait for fans to tell her how they like the album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘The Game’ Is Once Again Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson And Hosea Chanchez Set To Return
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics