On Monday, September 24, GRIFF opened up his daily prayer with a word for the Oakland Raiders. The football team is 0-3 and their losing streak is upsetting fans – as it should. GRIFF wanted to go to a game for his birthday but tells God he’s reconsidering because he doesn’t want to be disappointed on his day of celebration.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While GRIFF hopes God will work a miracle in his favorite team’s lock room, he made sure to shout out TJ’s 3-0 streak for falling asleep in public (watch here) and thanked Him for giving her sleep so good, it’s unruly. Some people find it hard to fall asleep, but she’s able to fall asleep anywhere!
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.