On Monday, September 24, GRIFF opened up his daily prayer with a word for the Oakland Raiders. The football team is 0-3 and their losing streak is upsetting fans – as it should. GRIFF wanted to go to a game for his birthday but tells God he’s reconsidering because he doesn’t want to be disappointed on his day of celebration.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While GRIFF hopes God will work a miracle in his favorite team’s lock room, he made sure to shout out TJ’s 3-0 streak for falling asleep in public (watch here) and thanked Him for giving her sleep so good, it’s unruly. Some people find it hard to fall asleep, but she’s able to fall asleep anywhere!
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Blame Omicron: The 2022 Grammy Awards Postponed To April